I recently found this peanut butter tofu protein bar and thought I'd give it a shot.
Ingredients:
1 cup oats (I used a cup and a half because I didn't have enough protein powder)
1 cup vanilla protein powder (I made mine with one of those individual packs and it worked fine)
1 tsp salt
16 oz firm tofu
1/4 honey
1/2 creamy or crunchy peanut butter
4 egg whites, beaten
1 tsp vanilla
stevia, to taste
Step one, gather all ingredients and take a picture.. or not.
Mix all of the dry ingredients in a bowl, set aside.
Enjoy with a glass of milk -- more protein!
Highly recommended, I pretty much followed the recipe I found on Dashing Dishes with a few tweaks but I might have to try it again and experiment even more.
2 comments:
Sounds great. I am going to do this. Love you.
I have done this - GOOD. left out the salt - substituted
egg beaters for the 4 egg whites - Great/ Thanks
Post a Comment