Months ago, I acquired a garlic press in my abundance of new kitchen supplies for an apartment. Said garlic press has remained untouched. Perhaps due to the lack of garlic or maybe because I just never think to purchase such a thing. Regardless, it has been used! It's actually quite the invention. Unlike the one from home it is all attached which makes for fantastically easy dish washing. Oh right and I did not just consume garlic for dinner, it had a purpose. A purpose to make greek rice infinitely more delicious! Try adding rice, frozen veggies, lemon juice, basil, feta, garbanzo beans and salt/pepper into a pot. You can't really go wrong with all of those.
Right, right: Day one. We're back at it. Spring quarter has begun and thankfully the sun decided to cooperate! It's always weird starting a new quarter, I feel like it's high school all over again. Time to sharpen your pencils and put out your backpack the night before. I had four classes today: time based design, survey of western art, american sign language 2, and PR writing. All seem like good classes, the biggest thing I noticed in all of them is the shear amount of work! My schedule book is freaking out already. It's just going to take a little organization, time management and an additional 36 hours to each day!
I'm not quite sure if you've noticed but I rarely use capital letters to begin sentences. Never. No sir, not for me. However, I am taking not one but two classes this quarter (News Editing and Public Relations Writing) that require that I keep both a blog and a twitter. Sounds easy? It is. Mostly because I've had one for the past 4 or so years. Over the next two weeks I'm going to make it my goal to write like a normal human being with proper punctuation and everything because from here on out it might actually count as a grade. It might not really change the content too much but we'll see. If I come up with some fantastic new idea for a blog, I'll switch to another forum but from here on out capital letters here we come!
No comments:
Post a Comment