
i wrote out 56 notecards for art history. it took for freaking ever. it was semi fun though. i can't believe i'm saying that. test next week. eek.

made squash for dinner. let's just say that it was rather difficult to cut through.

it came out a tad uneven.

and took 4 different knives

oh yeah i made brussel sprouts too

with salt and pepper. they were so tasty.

and my squash turned out after all! with apples and brown sugar in the middle. plus i couldn't even eat it all so there is more than half left in the fridge for tomorrow night! with the rest of my sprouts and napa cabbage. i love veggies.
I'm not alone, I really believe
You never go, You never leave
Here and now, You always stay
I love you could not be said a better way
It's everything You've promised
There's no greater love than this
[A Better Way- Downhere] <------ that's where the title came from.
1 comment:
I only wish there was a video of you going mano-a-mano with the acorn squash. Food that is tasty and provides exercise! By next month you'll probably be ripping butternut squash in half with a fork...
Glad you've had a little downtime over the weekend.
Post a Comment